Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Results

So, some folks thought some good hobbies would be tennis or racquetball, knitting...because it would give quiet peace.

Ok, so I do love tennis, but just haven't played in a while. Knitting...ha haa, I've tried awhile ago... and it does NOT give me a quiet peace!

As to future career tracks, the suggestions were counselor, accountant, and elementary school teacher. I must say that accountant surprised me, and for sure is not even on my top-list. For now, I'm doing good to balance the check book. The other two have been on the list before.

As for now, I will just continue to add to my dream list. For hobbies, trying to do photography and yoga more...although not at the same time. :) Maybe down the road, some stained-glass attempts. And for careers, I've always thought of "work" as "vocation" (a calling), rather than "career".

Still time to dream and listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment