Monday, August 17, 2009

Cake: Take 4

So, tonight was the first attempt in a while at the world of cake decorating...chocolate icing-chocolate cake with strawberries. It's food day in the office tomorrow and that is a favorite of the guest of honor, so I thought I'd give it a try. Oh, my cake decorating friends, I was laughing when it came to the icing and I had to fill in the gaps of where the cake didn't quite meet. It is sure to be a masterpiece. I even took pics, but you will have to wait and see.... Yes, they are on the disposable camera from my last vacation. Yes, mock me if you like, but it is kind of traditional and it will be fun to send the film off. So stay tuned, once they are developed they are sure to be scanned and posted. :) Enjoy the anticipation...

1 comment:

  1. oh funny...yep, can't wait until the pictures....I wish I could have been with you to ice your cake and giggle!

    ReplyDelete