Tuesday, April 9, 2013

60 day plan and counting

While I've been making time to work on the things from the 90-day plans...and making progress. And I've been finding time to just chill...and making progress....it has been way too long (30 days!) since I've made time for this writing, but a few topics are on the back burner as I am really focusing on those other action items. 

A few updates on the 90 day plan list...

  1. redecorating bathroom: in progress.
  2. train for and finish a 5k: 1 1/2 weeks to go.
  3. organize my electronic files at work: in progress; 2/3 done.
  4. major report at work: el finito!!
  5. put in motion the steps for writing a book: in progress.
  6. quilt: one row left!

Now, for a sneak preview of the new bathroom decor designs. Sometimes it's the simple things. In this case, the photo of the rice fields near Milan, Italy is the simple inspiration. See the concept preview here and watch for a final update soon....in less than 90 days. :)



1 comment:

  1. Perfect. I was just wondering how things were with you! Thanks for the update! ;) And that reminds me, I still need to write you back about the book! Be persistent with me :)

    ReplyDelete