I have to admit, I was a little skeptical when I started reading this book, but I've reached chapter 25 and it is starting to get good. I am convinced by the time I finish it will be the best book I've read in a long time. First of all it is a true story. Can't go wrong with that. Second, it is written in the the beautiful dialogue of first hand experience about friendship, humility, getting over self, and listening to God's calling. There's only been one chapter so far that I've had to read through tear filled eyes, but looking ahead I think there will be more....which add to making it the most beautiful story.
Stay tuned, as I am determined to finish it to get it back to the library without being overdue...just not sure how much of a book report I can give without giving it away.
No comments:
Post a Comment