Saturday, May 30, 2009

Same kind of different as me

One of the reads I've had for the last few weeks is the book, "Same kind of different as me." I'd been on the waiting list at the library and then it finally came in. Why is it once you've got the book it isn't as exciting to sit down and read as when you are anticipating your name to come up on the waiting list. Regardless, I know it will be a good story because it comes with good recommendations. But, I got the notice that it is due on Monday. So, that's the plan for the weekend...time to coffee-shop-hop and warm-sunny-blanket-on-the-grass-hop and get some reading done. I'm only blogging about this adventure to help keep me accountable....expect an after report soon...Here's what I've got so far....the story is of a homeless man and a more well to do man and how their paths cross...although I haven't gotten to that part yet. Right now each chapter switches back and forth between charaters in telling their stories of how they got to current day.... 62 chapters to go...until then, cheerios!

No comments:

Post a Comment